A circular saw rip jig
I just finished another jig, this one version 3 of a rip jig that I’ve used for quite a while on my circular saw. As usual I don’t provide plans because 1) All saws are different 2) Everyone here is clever enough to figure it out 3) I’m kind of lazy that way.
If anyone here makes this, I’d love to see a picture.
Cheers,
Paul M
http://openwoodshop.com/invention/circsawjig.php
Your ideas and videos are outstanding.
(03-15-2018, 11:48 AM)Phil Thien Wrote: Your ideas and videos are outstanding.

Well thanks! 
Blush
(03-15-2018, 07:47 PM)paulmon Wrote: Well thanks! 
Blush

I liked your video but have to ask why after it played did a lot of woodworking choices pop up on youtube along with a woman hooking herself up to a milking machine?  I know it isn't I have looked up to cause that
Laugh  Oh yeah thanks
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I use the Ridgid CS at work. After about 1 month of that I went & brought one home to my garage. I love that saw.
I bought it when it first came out. The reviews all put it as "Best Buy", that is, the best for the buck. Never regretted getting it.