Walnut chest on stand done
Just some quick pictures of the recently completed walnut chest on stand. So the dinning room is finally complete. Wife is happy so I'm fine with it. Chest is 25"x20"x 17" deep and the full height is 59". Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
(03-15-2018, 08:08 PM)rick4212 Wrote: Just some quick pictures of the recently completed walnut chest on stand. So the dinning room is finally complete. Wife is happy so I'm fine with it. Chest is 25"x20"x 17" deep and the full height is 59". Thanks for looking.

Really beautiful.  What's the story on the other pieces in the room?  Ken
(03-15-2018, 10:21 PM)Ken Vick Wrote: Really beautiful.  What's the story on the other pieces in the room?  Ken

I am blown away.  Thanks for sharing.  Tell us more.

Very inspiring.
Beautiful work and lovely room!

Doug
Ken vick wrote:
Really beautiful. What's the story on the other pieces in the room? Ken

I made all the pieces in the room over this past year. They are all made of walnut that i cut the trees down then cut and dryed them. Thanks for the nice comment.

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
Now that's a dining room to be proud of right there!! All those pieces are very nice!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cool
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on a fine looking dining room, one to be proud of for sure.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Absolutely stunning.
Beautiful room! You should be very proud.