Walnut chest on stand done
Beautiful!  Did you make the floors as well?
Smile
Ahill said:
Very nice! How is the chest attached to the stand? Does it just rest there, or is it fastened in some way? I'd love to see the inside of the chest as well. Shelves? Drawers? Both?

Just 1 shelf. The back is frame and panel. Nothing fancy. Wife wanted it to store dinning room linens. Case is attached through the 2 upper rails with screws with elongated holes to accommodate wood movement.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
Outstanding as well as all the other pieces you built!
Beautiful set. Did you make the chairs too? If so, I'd like to know the source you used. I have a ton of walnut sitting in my shed for about three years. A lot is 12/4 and dry enough to work. 

Thanks for any info you would provide.

Mike
(03-16-2018, 03:37 AM)GlenS Wrote: Now that's a dining room to be proud of right there!! All those pieces are very nice!!

Can't say it any better than that.

Well done, Rick!

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Color me jealous....all of those pieces are beautiful.
Well done - beautiful and superior craftsmanship - congrats!  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina