Free Counter Tops
I'm replacing my kitchen cabinets & countertops. I have 2 counter tops left, 25'X36 1/2" & 25'X30 1/2", each in very good condition. I live in the Springfield, Mo. area. Anyone interested please PM me. These make very good router table tops, etc.
Jim
(03-17-2018, 07:28 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: I'm replacing my kitchen cabinets & countertops. I have 2 counter tops left, 25'X36 1/2" & 25'X30 1/2", each in very good condition. I live in the Springfield, Mo. area. Anyone interested please PM me. These make very good router table tops, etc.

I would like them but it depends on how close you are to my daughter in St Louis where she lives with her family or even if she can pick them up with the four kids
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-17-2018, 04:54 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I would like them but it depends on how close you are to my daughter in St Louis where she lives with her family or even if she can pick them up with the four kids

Arlin, it is a around 200 miles from St. Louis to Springfield, MO.
(03-17-2018, 04:54 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I would like them but it depends on how close you are to my daughter in St Louis where she lives with her family or even if she can pick them up with the four kids

Arlin; I'll be going to see my daughter next month in Omaha. Don't have an exact date yet. In June I'll be going to Stl.  BTW I don't have the 4 kids
Big Grin
Jim
(03-18-2018, 05:42 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: Arlin; I'll be going to see my daughter next month in Omaha. Don't have an exact date yet. In June I'll be going to Stl.  BTW I don't have the 4 kids
Big Grin

No but my Daughter does and my youngest Daughter just had a little girl so that is two more and I am one blessed Daddy and Papa.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.