Home Depot credit card
(04-14-2021, 05:17 AM)TojiSuzu Wrote: One of the reasons I never liked Citibank and their nonsense fees.

Bam !!!

Another spammer dispatched.

Yes
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(03-17-2018, 10:53 AM)daddo Wrote: Called them to see about their commercial account since I buy quite a few things there and they are closer than Lowes, and after having to press "0" a few times to bypass the phlim, was told customer services was closed on Saturdays.
When I finally got someone on the other end, I made mention that my present card answers 24/7 with any department one needs- can I expect that from them? I was told with no emotion; "Sorry about that".  
  Did I just get an person, or is this true?  I just want to know if I am having a problem and I'm 2,000 miles from home and need help, I can get it!

Guess I'll just stay with my present card.

By the way- censoring "i-d-i-o-t" is a little overboard isn't it?

I went in the HomeDepot in Universal City today, because neither the Seguin or New Braunfels store has regular (not heavy duty) medium moving boxes.  Heavy duty are more expensive and not necessary.  Seguin has been out for two weeks now.  The aisle with the moving boxes was blocked.  It's also the restroom access aisle, and a lot of real estate in between.  Even blocked, I could see the big empty hole and no medium boxes.  So on my way out, I see the regular medium boxes on an end cap in the middle of the store, nowhere near anything else 'moving'.  Picked some up, went back to the blocked aisle and had one of the folks standing around in there to hand me some packing paper.  Picked up some duct tape and headed toward the registers.  2 of the 4 self-check aisles open, and ISYN, 22 people in line for them.  I counted.  So  I went to the only manned register available and got in line behind two giant lumber purchases and three other regular saps like me.  I waited 10 minutes or so AFTER the checker was done ringing up the first giant order waiting for money to change hands.  And then I pushed the buggy to the front and left it... lest I make an butt of myself.  I gotta say... I kind of liked it when everybody was staying home.  

Ended up getting the heavy duty ones in New Braunfels, but forgot the duct tape.  
Upset  Also couldn't help but notice that probably HALF of the customers were bare-faced.  Count me as one of the folks that think the masks are ridiculous... but I put the stoopid thing on because the giant sign at the door and all over the register area plainly says REQUIRED, along with the HomeDepot addemdum 'whether you've been vaccinated or not'.

House inspection was today.  'We'll let you know when he leaves'.  I knew when the next appointment was, so came home anyway at the 3-1/2 hour point.  They were gone.  No call.   Little things. 
No

THEN later on, I called Spectrum to set up service in Nebraska.  Which was surprisingly not bad, until she said the closest Spectrum store is 50 miles away and I have to go there to get a modem.   
Angry 

Yesterday we replaced the Tempurpedic king with a two standard length Sleep Number twins, which together make a 'short' king.  Necessary if we ever want to close the bedroom door in Nebraska.  It's only us, so I really don't know why that matters... but Jean wants a functioning door.  I must've asked the Sleep  Number people five times to verify that they were hauling off the adjustable bases... and they were.  At least until the delivery guys got here.  So me and the driver are both pissed.  Me at him, and him at the store that puts him in that position two or three times EVERY DAY.  I felt bad for him after he lit into the store people on the phone after I was done with them. 
Laugh    

Been a less than stellar week for KC the consumer.  
Sarcasm
Spectrum doesn't let you use your own modem?
(04-14-2021, 09:58 PM)EricU Wrote: Spectrum doesn't let you use your own modem?

Their modem the way I understood the gal.  I'll use my own router.