Woodpeckers 24" Clamp Racks & 6” Carpenters Square
I found one more thing while cleaning up yesterday, well actually four of the same thing.  I would like to try and sell all four together for shipping sake if possible.  I went online to Woodpeckers site and see that they don't make these any longer.  The racks measure appx 24" long and have 23 slots in them.  The slots are 1" apart (OC), and appx 5/16" wide (see pic of the calipers).  Because of this the heavy duty jorgensen f clamps fit pretty tight.  All other F style clamps that I tired in it worked rather well.  I totally forgot that I had these and bought other racks about a year ago so these must go as there is no use for them.

I can't tell you what they went for back then but I see where Rockler sells their similar style racks for $20 + tax (and shipping depending).  How does $60 to your door sound for these?  (to the lower 48).  If you feel that is too high and you live close to Pittsburgh please let me know and perhaps we can work something out.  

Pics:  
http://s898.photobucket.com/user/pitttra...ecker_rack

The carpenters square (not a one time tool) is also the woodpeckers tool, it has been used less than 10 times and is sitting around collecting dust.  I will post pics of that later tonight.  How does $57 for that shipped sound?
Do the clamp racks work for the bessey/jet/irwin/etc parallel clamps? If so I think I'll take em off your hands
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I am not 100% certain but if you mean something like the Bessey K-body then I would say no, something like the Revo Jr then I think so but again I'm not 100% certain. I believe that this particular rack was designed for F style (or size) clamps. If you have some calipers or access to how large the metal bars are on your clamps then if it's smaller than 5/16" and you're good to go. I don't want to lead you down the wrong path an guarantee a fit.
Thanks. I'll measure when I get home from work tonight. If somebody snaps them up before then its no problem.
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
Well the bessey and other parallel clamp bars are too thick (3/8") but I've got enough smaller bar clamps to need storage so I'll take the racks
Alex
clamp racks have been spoken for, the square is still available