Table Top Drill Press
I have a Ryobi, which works fine for drill bits up to 1/2" or so.  When I use a hole saw or a big forstner bit the chuck keeps dropping out from the taper.  I suppose something is not aligned perfectly but I have not been able to resolve it.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Model # 4214

Attached Files Image(s)

I have a Ryobi 10" DP. I've had it for more than 15 years. I got it in 2001 or 2002. It uses step pulleys for VS and has always worked for whatever I needed, including forster bits up to 1.5" diameter. I've never had pinched fingers changing belts.
(03-22-2018, 02:51 PM)Tide Pride Wrote: Model # 4214

Hi Tide Pride - see a pic of the Wen Model #4214 DP but you left no message - did you buy the machine?  Have you had time to use it yet?  Or are you still considering choices?  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
(03-21-2018, 04:00 PM)jstraw Wrote: I have a Delta bench top that I could part with if you're close to central Virginia.

The older Delta bench top DP's were work horses and serious old arn. Mine are heavy enough that they require something more than a card table to hold them.

If he is within driving range, I would strongly suggest that the OP open discussions with jstraw. Any users from him are going to be in great shape and ready to use.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.