Reading, PA Power Tools and Wood
I need to reduce my tool and wood collection.  I am located in Leesport, PA which is near Reading, PA.  All prices are OBO.  I am available to meet on most Fridays and weekends.  Monday - Thursday I am typically travelling.  No Shipping available.

Email me for more information or pictures.  I am working on setting up a Flickr account, but unsuccessful so far.

Dewalt 788 Scroll Saw $300

Delta 14-641 Mortiser $175

Rikon 10-340 Bandsaw (needs new motor) includes 5 blades that are new or like new.  $300 as-is.

Porter Cable 77240 24 inch OmniJig Joinery System used once.  Original box, toolbox and dust collection chute included.  $400

5/4 Curly Cherry approx. 36 bf $175  

Figured Crotch Walnut Boards $60

Curly Maple approximately plus or minus 175 bf  mostly 4/4, a few 5/4 and two premium 8/4 boards, $700 for lot.

Plywood cart with large quantity of cutoffs including 1 full sheet cabinet grade maple.  $100

Cantilever Lumber Rack 
Total size is 8' tall x 5' wide x 10' long. Arms are 24 inches long and adjustable, includes 24 arms, 3 upright section. Includes several hundred bf of wood.  Asking $1500
Do you have pictures of the cherry and walnut crotches?
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(03-24-2018, 06:58 PM)paarker Wrote: Do you have pictures of the cherry and walnut crotches?

Hahaha.  Did you just ask for crotch pics?
(03-25-2018, 12:29 PM)MrWhite Wrote: Hahaha.  Did you just ask for crotch pics?

Where's that Congressman Anthony Weiner when you need him???
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Guys, sorry for late reply, I was out of town last week.  I can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures to the forum.  Please pm with email address and I will send pictures.