Sold Jessem Table ,Lift, Fense, Miter Slider and Incra LS positioner SLC, Utah
Jessem table, fence, and Jessem Miter Slider, with an Incra LS Positioner attached for dovetail/box jointery. 3.25hp router, Inserts and wrenches.
Jessem Table Router Lift and Fence ($1200 new)
Jessem Miter Slider ($300 new)
Incra LS Positioner, 17" and Templates ($300 new)
Variable Speed Porter Cable 3 1/4 HP Motor 7518 ($300 new)
Mounted on a Target Butcher block table
Comes with Incra templates and a set of Incra Router bits and misc. needed tools.
37' wide 51" long and 32" tall
Was asking $1275
Price drop $Sold

Attached Files Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
A location would help.
(03-25-2018, 07:50 AM)deepcreek Wrote: A location would help.

I would guess Salt Lake City Utah according to the title of the thread.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I have that set up without the positioner, might not be for everyone but I like it and use it on almost every project.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Price drop and a few pics of what is possible with the Incra LS positioner for those that may not know.

I prefer to sell as a whole but will consider parting it out as follows

Table Lift and fence $600 Includes inserts and accessories.
Jessem Slider $175
Incra Positioner w Incra (China copy of) bits $200
PC Router $175 with D Handle and wrenches.
Buyer pays shipping

Attached Files Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Good Morning,

I sent you a PM yesterday but didn't receive a reply from you. What would you charge for shipping and insurance to 30039 zip?
(04-04-2018, 08:54 AM)Shoedoone Wrote: Good Morning,

I sent you a PM yesterday but didn't receive a reply from you. What would you charge for shipping and insurance to 30039 zip?

Hi Shoedoone,
Sorry I haven't figured out the new system yet.  I'm still not getting email notices of posts or PMs.
I replied to your PM.
Andy
FYI interested parties:
I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to reply to PM's before Monday.
(04-05-2018, 06:30 PM)wooddork123 Wrote: FYI interested parties:
I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to reply to PM's before Monday.

Thank you for your timely response. Please provide me with the model numbers for the following items:
1. Jessem table, fence, 
2. Incra LS Positioner 
3. Jessem Table Router Lift 
4. Jessem Miter Slider 

I am still searching other woodworking forums for good deals.
(04-06-2018, 05:59 PM)Shoedoone Wrote: Thank you for your timely response. Please provide me with the model numbers for the following items:
1. Jessem table, fence, 
2. Incra LS Positioner 
3. Jessem Table Router Lift 
4. Jessem Miter Slider 

I am still searching other woodworking forums for good deals.
See PM