Multiple router set ups
(03-25-2018, 06:27 PM)Wayne G. Wrote: I'm looking to expand out my shops ability by adding two additional router tables.  I will have one that's tablesaw mounted at the end of my Jet cabinet saw but the other two will have their own cabinets. Rockler tables, rockler lifts and Jessem fences.  I'm just curious how you guys have your shops set up with multiple routers?  I'm trying to turn my hobby into a small business and have invested $8000 in equipment to become more efficient.  Please share your thoughts and or photos. 

Thanks
wayne

What functions do you need to perform? Cabinet door panels?  Drawers and fronts?  Mica trimming? T & G?  Chamfers and round overs? Grooves, rabbet, dados...?

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
(03-28-2018, 03:46 PM)woodhead Wrote: What functions do you need to perform? Cabinet door panels?  Drawers and fronts?  Mica trimming? T & G?  Chamfers and round overs? Grooves, rabbet, dados...?

Al

Currently I have a bathroom cabinet build going on with multiple CNC plaque requests and a dog feeder build.  I always have 2-3 projects foing on so that I don't get bottle necked waiting for glue to dry or stain to set so I move a lot.  All of these require different set ups.  Since posting this last week I have added two router tables and I'm waiting for a Jessem fence.  I hop this wasn $800 wasted for sure.