Forrest Saw Blades - New with Warranty
I have one each of the some miter and table saw blades and figured best way to post them was through my website.  The site will track inventory so if it says gone it's gone and first come first served.  You should see the five blades here.

https://www.holbren.com/forrest-manufacturing/

The price should be good and each will quality for free shipping.
12" is spoken for 
Big Grin
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(03-26-2018, 03:14 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I have one each of the some miter and table saw blades and figured best way to post them was through my website.  The site will track inventory so if it says gone it's gone and first come first served.  You should see the five blades here.

https://www.holbren.com/forrest-manufacturing/

The price should be good and each will quality for free shipping.

I'd ask if we get the WoodNet discount, but at these prices, I think that's already been included.

One 12" Chopmaster blade gone.
Smile
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
well hope he had 2 of the 12s as my order went through
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-26-2018, 08:18 PM)Bob10 Wrote: well hope he had 2 of the 12s as my order went through

Looks like 3, I ordered mine about 20 minutes before WT posted. I was in the middle of posting here when dinner was ready. Stomach overruled mind to eat before finishing my post.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(03-26-2018, 09:18 PM)sniper Wrote: Looks like 3, I ordered mine about 20 minutes before WT posted.  I was in the middle of posting here when dinner was ready.  Stomach overruled mind to eat before finishing my post.

Well I hope he does.  I have been looking for a blade for me slider for a while.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I've been using a 12" Chopmaster on my non-slider miter saw for several years now, and I don't know if anyone makes a better 12" blade. I expect that everyone that gets one will be well pleased with it.
Yeah well something went wrong.  Sold three 12" chopmaster blades before I realized something was wrong.  I just placed the order with Forrest for two two dropship and will ship the one from stock.
(03-26-2018, 06:29 PM)sniper Wrote: I'd ask if we get the WoodNet discount, but at these prices, I think that's already been included.

Thanks for not asking, wish I could.  Forrest keeps raising prices to the point I think they will put themselves out of business eventually.
(03-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: Thanks for not asking, wish I could.  Forrest keeps raising prices to the point I think they will put themselves out of business eventually.

Hey you should have said something you could have cancelled mine.  Although I do appreciate that you didn't.  I have been looking for a good blade for a while.  This pushed me to make a decision

Phil Thien