Forrest Saw Blades - New with Warranty
(03-27-2018, 11:48 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: Yeah well something went wrong.  Sold three 12" chopmaster blades before I realized something was wrong.  I just placed the order with Forrest for two two dropship and will ship the one from stock.

Geez Brian, I'm with Bob, you should have said something. I got this because of the great deal, not because I was desperate for a new blade. Thank you very much for honoring it, but I really hope you didn't loose money on this deal.

Steve
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
it's a break even deal at $130 so no issue on my end.
(03-27-2018, 02:22 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: it's a break even deal at $130 so no issue on my end.

I really appreciate it!
Winkgrin

If it ever quits raining I'll have a bunch of 2x6's to chop up so the blade will get put to work.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Hey BRIAN!!!  I have a beef with you!!  All these years you never said a word about how great these blades are, sure I order the helical cutter for the PM I hear "You should enjoy this"  Same with router bits but never a word about "Hey you might want to try these blades"  I will be ordering a back up soon

Thanks again the blade made my day.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I would like to thank Brian for the saw blade he gave me.  Looking forward to getting it on the saw and having it really cut this time instead of the old screw/nail chipped one we have been using.

Thank you Brian!!
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Brian, don't want to derail this thread but do you have the Byrd planer head for the shopsmith pro planer in stock?
You should PM about this instead of resurrecting an old thread about table saw blades.
(04-25-2018, 06:44 AM)cvillewood Wrote: You should PM about this instead of resurrecting an old thread about table saw blades.

He might not know how.

Smokin

Click on Brians name and it will take you to his home page and click on the link for his PMs and then send him a note.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-25-2018, 11:47 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: He might not know how.

Smokin

Click on Brians name and it will take you to his home page and click on the link for his PMs and then send him a note.

Thank you!

I DM him.
Just bumping this up, still have the dado set.  Price should be good and free shipping.