Anchorseal question
I have a gallon of Anchorseal that is 1 to 1 1/2 years old. It has never froze or gotten really hot, but it has turned to be very watery. The first portion of that I used seemed thick as I remembered it to be. Why would it suddenly be watery?

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
Try shaking it up to re-mix it.
I don't use Anchorseal often so it needs a good shaking before I open the jug.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(03-26-2018, 05:53 PM)scpapa Wrote: I have a gallon of Anchorseal that is 1 to 1 1/2 years old. It has never froze or gotten really hot, but it has turned to be very watery. The first portion of that I used seemed thick as I remembered it to be. Why would it suddenly be watery?

Rick

+3 all it needs is a good shaken. Or if it is still in the gallon container just roll it around on the floor.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the replies. I guess I will be shaking the heck out of it tonight.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
I'd be tempted to bring it to a big box or hardware store and ask them for a shaking.  Particularly, if you have bought paint from a place before.

Just have a smile on your face, when you ask.
(03-30-2018, 06:51 PM)MidwestMan Wrote: Just have a smile on your face, when you ask.

------->
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin <---------
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-30-2018, 07:41 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: ------->
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin <---------

Putzing is my new hobby too. 
Smirk