Sawstop PCS (not mine) $2400 Dayton, OH
If you're looking for a PCS might be worth checking out.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Oh how I wish I didn't have a basement shop. It would me mine! But I don't feel like dismantling such a big machine to take it downstairs piece by piece.
Slap
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-27-2018, 07:25 AM)alanealane Wrote: Oh how I wish I didn't have a basement shop. It would me mine! But I don't feel like dismantling such a big machine to take it downstairs piece by piece.
Slap

It's already dismantled as much as need be, I would think getting the cabinet down the steps on a 2 wheeler shouldn't be too hard.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.