fixer upper tools... and nice vise
I have several fixer upper quality tools... All prices are OBO

Worth Drawknife... see pitting.  $20 +shipping

Made in USA Brace $10 + shipping

Wooden Plow Plane... It's in rough shape... I may have gotten too aggressive on opening up the depth stop mortise as it felt too tight to me... for some reason the skate isn't parallel to the plane body... There are some "bandaid" quality fixes to the locking arms. But with the exception of one iron with a crack where it was adjusted too hard by a previous owner, the irons are really nice.  So basically the irons are for sale and you get a free broken plane body if you are interested :
Smile  $50 + shipping

More to come... 10 picture limit.
22" Ohio tool co Jointer plane... this is actually in really nice shape, but the mouth may be a bit wide.  I tried to retrue the sole, but wasn't terribly succesful.  If you have the skills to do that it may turn into a nice user?  $40 + shipping

And the best for last... a Colombian Vise... Will mount best to a bench with no apron.  It is not quick release. $75

Thanks for looking at my garbage... let me know if you want any of it... I would also be open to trades for other hand tools... or lower prices if they seem too high.  Trying to clean out stuff i don't anticipate using as well as be able to fund a few new purchases.
Jointer plane and vise are sold
Brace sold. Still have the plow plane and then draw knife
Still have the plow plane only.... price drop to $30 plus shipping on the plow plane