couple new bowls
bearclawed white oak 13 x 3 1/3

cherry burl 9 x 5

(03-28-2018, 04:48 PM)PVW Wrote: bearclawed white oak 13 x 3 1/3

cherry burl 9 x 5

Nice.  Especially the oak.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Wow Mike

I never heard of Bearclaw Oak before but it is some fantastic grain and did a great job displaying it and same with the cherry burl bowl both just wonderful and should sell really quick next year.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Really nice wood and bowls
Wood and bowl are beautiful!
(03-29-2018, 08:35 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Wood and bowl are beautiful!

thanks guys. For me its really all about the wood
Beautiful!

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(03-29-2018, 11:24 AM)PVW Wrote: thanks guys. For me its really all about the wood

Same with me, but with how well I sand it as well.  I love to feel it after 800 to 1000 grit paper.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Beautiful wood and well executed.  Nicely done.
These Are Lovely pieces!