Four special Stanley planes
From my collection, here are four older-vintage Stanley planes, all in remarkably good condition and fully prepared for use.  No cracked wood or castings to be found.  All have the correct, near-full length irons except the Bedrock , which has an A-2  Lie-Nielsen  (Stanley specific) replacement iron.  These planes were obviously kept and used with care by their owners.  I honed  25 degree bevels on each and tested them thoroughly on woods like the cherry in the photos.    Four of the best planes ever made by Stanley Toolworks:

Stanley Bedrock No.5  SOLD (flattop cheeks), with smooth sole;  that has the capability of adjusting the frog with the blade in place.  I did refinish the flawless handles on this one using shellac and lacquer like the original.  I believe this was possible a school plane.  The iron is an A-2 steel version made by Lie-Nielsen specifically to fit this plane.  It is a sweet user.  $85.00 plus $13.65 for USPS shipping.
[Image: IMG_0145.jpg]
Stanley No.5, type 15, SOLD corrugated bottom, with most of the Sweetheart handle decal remaining.  Japanning 95%, nearly full-length iron (laminated) and the keyhole lever cap in perfect nickel plating.  Hard to believe it has survived so well.  $60.00 plus $13.65 for Priority USPS shipping.
[Image: IMG_0142.jpg]
Stanley No.4, type 17 (wartime) plane, smooth bottom, but still was made with rosewood knob and tote.  This plane is in excellent condition and has the desirable extra- heavy casting.  Almost full-length iron does not show a wartime date.  Sharp and ready to use.   $55.00 plus $13.65 for Priority USPS shipping.
[Image: IMG_0146.jpg]
Stanley No. 4, type 11, SOLD corrugated, with full original iron and 99% japanning.  Classic low rosewood knob and  hand-shaped tote that many consider the zenith of Stanley craftsmanship in plane making.  $50.00 plus $13.65 for Priority USPS box shipping

[Image: IMG_0148.jpg]

Its always best to PM the seller before the item is claimed in the S&S

Here are the above planes in use:
[Image: IMG_0137.jpg][Image: IMG_0138.jpg][Image: IMG_0140.jpg][Image: IMG_0141.jpg]
Pm sent on sweetheart no 5
Both of the #5's are taken,  which includes the Bedrock 605

Also, the N0.4 Type 11 is reserved, awaiting payment.
That wartime No.4 with the heavy body casting, full japanning, and rosewood is available
Yes.
Very good values.