Who's your source for t-track?
Question 
I've bought t-track from Rockler in the past, but am wondering if any of you have found suppliers that have better pricing, especially when buying larger quantities (20-30' or more at a time).
Semper fi,
Brad

Orange aluminum. Great stuff and prices.

Carl
Normally Peachtree when I hit the show once a year.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

McMaster - Carr has it.
Don't remember the cost.
Just another source.
Another vote for Orange Alumimum. I get T-Track, French cleat hangers, etc. Easy to work with and great prices.
Metal scrap yard.
Sold by the pound.
(03-31-2018, 01:36 PM)Paul K. Murphy Wrote: Metal scrap yard.
Sold by the pound.

Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I bought more than I thought I would need from a Rockler store when they went out of business. Wrong. I needed more and searched extensively. The best price and the best reviews are for Orange Aluminum. I haven't bought any but when I need some, I will be ordering form Orange.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Thanks, folks. I appreciate it. Heck, Orange sells it at half the price that Rockler does. I think I can survive not having the pretty blue anodized coating. Cheaper than McMaster, too.
Semper fi,
Brad

(03-30-2018, 02:12 PM)Carl10 Wrote: Orange aluminum.  Great stuff and prices.

Carl

OK guys, I must be doing something wrong. Until this thread I had never heard of Orange Aluminum. So I clicked into their web site to take a look at their prices should I need some T-track later. Placed a sample order for one piece, 4' long. Their price is $8.54, however the least expensive shipping is $18.49 - makes no sense whatsoever!

What makes this a good deal?

Doug