Saw blade sharpening
Does anyone on here do saw blade sharpening?  I have a few 10" blades and my dado set that need sharpening. I am in the Chicago area, I would like to drop off/pick up service.
I don't use drop off, but if you're close to Oak Park, that's where Bull Sharpening is located and I've used them quite a bit over the last 15 years or so (send them in). They are a full service shop (router bits, planer knives, forstner bits) and do excellent work. Of course, none of that matters if you aren't close enough.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Im in NWI, but work all over Chicago so I can easily drop them off. Thanks!
For anyone else looking for a sharpening service. I just found and used Saw Spec located next to Detroit Metro airport. I acquired a Forrest Woodworker II when I bought a older Delta Hybrid saw. The blade had quite a bit of surface rust (like the saw) and was missing a tooth. They charged $11 for the sharpening and $5 for every 2 teeth replaced (even though I only needed one). I thought the blade was sharp when I dropped it off (just missing a tooth), now it looks and cuts like new and feels razor sharp!

Here is a link:

http://sawspec.com/industrial-saw-blade-sharpening/

Carl
I drop the Freuds at Woodcraft or Rockler.  The Forrest goes back to the factory.