Wobbly Table - Why?
Did the buyer try moving the table around?  If the wobble stayed on the same leg, the table is off.  If the wobble changed to a different leg, the floor is off.
(04-01-2018, 10:47 AM)rschissler Wrote: Did the buyer try moving the table around?  If the wobble stayed on the same leg, the table is off.  If the wobble changed to a different leg, the floor is off.

SHEESH!  Get appropriate adjustable glides - slick or fuzzy - and show the customer how to get four on the floor.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
(03-31-2018, 03:29 PM)Busdriver Wrote: ...I used pocket hole jounery...

This is Mickey Mouse.
Wood is good. 
(04-01-2018, 01:24 PM)ez-duzit Wrote: This is Mickey Mouse.

He's asking for advise, not to be ridiculed.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
(04-01-2018, 01:29 PM)scpapa Wrote: He's asking for advise, not to be ridiculed.

Rick

I gave a simple remedy, instead of all the questions.

Noting YOU made no suggestion, either....
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Either the floor is uneven or the legs are loose. If they are not loose they will be eventually. A better option is apron hardware.
[Image: lovely-table-corner-brackets-24281-kerf-mount-bracket]
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
I agree. I kinda thought this site was for folks to get help with their wood working problems, not be shot in the foot for tryin'.

It could be the floor. I'm more apt to think that you may have pulled it out of square, as mentioned.

Measure corner to corner across your table legs, then measure down above your apron across your legs. Sometimes you can make a 1/4 turn on your screws to let lose some difference. Otherwise, as already suggested, make a shim & glue it in place.

Next time you're commissioned for a job of this type, take a 4' level with you & check the floor. Take your measurements by the layout of the floor. You'll have less headaches. Your level will tell the tale of the layout of the floor. jm .02 from experience. God Bless. Your table looks very nice! great job!
Sawdust703
Smile

head sawdust maker
Raised
Different subject, but how did you attach the breadboard ends?
I'm surprised no one has mentioned using a level to check the floor for flatness.  Assuming the joinery is tight and regardless of the level of the floor, it's pretty simple to correct.  MM mentioned the easiest way - adjustable feet.  The other is described in this video (note that the method in the video assumes a flat floor).

Still Learning,

Allan Hill
AHill - 2 people mentioned using a level or straightedge.