Wobbly Table - Why?
(04-02-2018, 07:52 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Different subject, but how did you attach the breadboard ends?

Addressed above.

John
yes, Ahill, I believe I did mention a level to check the floor.
Sawdust703
Smile

head sawdust maker
Raised
(04-01-2018, 02:05 PM)MichaelMouse Wrote: I gave a simple remedy, instead of all the questions.

Noting YOU made no suggestion, either....

My reply was to EZ-DUZIT.
I don't have the expertise to make a suggestion. Did I misinterpret "this is Mikey Mouse" to mean this is so simple anyone could figure it out? Or am I way off base? If I am, I apologize.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
I think someone mentioned it or was close. With the table sitting there., make note of which leg is short. Now spin the table so another leg now sits where the short leg was. If that leg is now short then the floor is off and no need for levels. Do this with all four legs. If one leg keeps coming up short then either build it up or shorten the other 3.
John T.
(03-31-2018, 04:13 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: First rule of finish carpentry, built-ins, and furniture installation: nothing in a house is ever plumb, square, or level.  Ever.

This is correct.
(04-02-2018, 03:17 PM)cvillewood Wrote: AHill - 2 people mentioned using a level or straightedge.

You are correct.  My apologies.  I scanned the previous entries too quickly before posting my response.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I love how so many people try to help and give advice and the OP disappears and doesn’t get the advice.