Stanley bench planes, a matching set All Sold
[Image: IMG_0153_1.jpg]This is my last group of bench planes for sale; five beautiful Type 19 bench planes from the mid -20th Century.  All are corrugated bottoms except the No.3.  These planes are close to original condition, with a box included for the number three.  All are sharp and tested, and have almost full-length original irons.  The 4-1/2 has a premium iron included along with custom claro walnut knob and tote.   This would be a great set of planes at a fraction of the cost of premium planes.  Here they are, ranging from longest to shortest:
[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]Type 19, No.6C,  $75.+$18.90 Priority shipping
[Image: IMG_0169.jpg]Type 19, No.5C,  $50.+ $13.65 Priority shipping
[Image: IMG_0170.jpg]Type 19, No.4-1/2C,  $90. + $13.65 Priority shipping  (Includes premium iron) SOLD.
[Image: IMG_0171.jpg]Type 19, No. 4C, $50. + $13.65 Priority shipping  (body has serial number stamped in cheek)
[Image: IMG_0172.jpg]Type 19, No. 3 (smooth bottom), $50.00 + $13.65 Priority shipping

As always, please PM me saying you want the item before posting in the S&S thread
Wow, great planes, someone should buy them all...... for the price of one LN you can have a full set..........
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-02-2018, 04:48 PM)Admiral Wrote: Wow, great planes, someone should buy them all...... for the price of one LN you can have a full set..........

The 4-1/2 is spoken for.
Absolutely beautiful array of Stanley's. (I'd be all over the #3 if I didn't already have five of them.) These are going to make some woodnetters very happy.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
(04-02-2018, 07:00 PM)rectangle618 Wrote: Absolutely beautiful array of Stanley's.  (I'd be all over the #3 if I didn't already have five of them.)  These are going to make some woodnetters very happy.

These are incredible.  Thank you for bringing them to Woodnet Mr. Brady...
All planes sold.  Thanks for everyone who looked and inquired.  Bench planes are now gone, but still some great tools to come.  How about NOS saws?
looking forward to receiving the #6 and #3. Now I only need a #8 and #1 to complete the collection