Honduran Mahogany (More Added)
Now I’m clearing out my Honduran Mahogany cut offs and short pieces. This mahogany was imported from Honduras in the 90’s before regulations got so tight. Now I don’t know anyone who actually gets Honduran mahogany and all of my suppliers have stopped importing South American Mahogany also. They told me that when what they have is gone it is gone. I guess the regulations that were put in place have raised the cost to the point that it isn’t profitable any longer. Also most of the exporters simply don’t mess with exporting to the Us because they just have to jump through too many hoops. It is simpler to sell to someone else. Anyway I’m selling part of my stash simply because I don’t have room for it. I’m just going to have to find an alternative since even if I can find it the price is outrageous. The boxes I’m shipping are large flat rate board boxes. They are 12x3x24 and will be filled with 6br of material. All the boards are 8”-12” wide and 23” long. I will try to put a mix of widths in every box so no one gets all narrow boards. The boxes are $45 each shipped which comes out to just over $4.50 a bf plus the shipping. I you want to pay with PayPal i prefer a standard PayPal payment (not friends and family) this makes shipping much easier for me and the shipping discount is about the same as the fee.

The wood is nice, clear and clean 4/4 material. The color is washed out due to the lights but has a nice rich red color. The first photo is a piece I built with it that has a natural finish.

I have a few more things to add. One is a large 24x12x3 flat rate box of turning squares. The material is between 2” and 2 3/4” thick. It is tiger maple, curly Honduran mahogany and figured Cuban mahogany. This is the only one I have for now and it is $45 shipped. I should have another early next week.

I also have two medium flat rate boxes of the same Honduran mahogany that I’m putting in the large boxes for $30 each shipped.

photo 4986E675-5FF0-45B7-BDB6-E7CCB8EC2E2B_zps85farhlp.jpg

photo B9707BAF-BE7C-4695-8141-23FA91409BB3_zpsdnaawaps.jpg

photo P1050627_zps84506a2e.jpg
 photo 9FA9463A-55D1-4025-A9E7-A85B06C2EADA_zpsp9nbqmxj.jpg
PM sent

Oldwood2409
I'd like a box if available. Will send PM. Thanks,
Earl McLain
Pm sent for one box
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I still have quite a few boxes of mahogany left.
PM sent for one box
PM sent for one box.  Thanks.
Added some more material up Top.