Apologies- More Nice Hand Tools to be Sold
(04-10-2018, 10:41 AM)Mtobey Wrote: If anyone (Ivan?) can tell me how to attach photos direct from my computer's pictures location it would make all the hassles and disappointments I have instigated less frustrating. Photos taken with Nikon D 40 and loaded on my computer with Nikon Transfer. No other website that allows direct uploading has ever rejected my attempts. Help me and help all who are interested.

Thank you, Mike T.

I use an image hosting site called PostImage for hosting photos. Free, simple and not necessary to register although you can if you want to go back in and deal with photos.  

Upload your pics from PC to image hosting site (e.g., PostImage).
After uploading, copy the 'Direct link' option in hosting site and paste in your post using the 'Insert an Image' link. Pretty easy once you've done it a few times.
(04-10-2018, 11:03 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: I use an image hosting site called PostImage for hosting photos. Free, simple and not necessary to register although you can if you want to go back in and deal with photos.  

Upload your pics from PC to image hosting site (e.g., PostImage).
After uploading, copy the 'Direct link' option in hosting site and paste in your post using the 'Insert an Image' link. Pretty easy once you've done it a few times.

I use Yahoo's "Flickr" and its free.  Load up the pictures, create an "Album" and copy the url to the album in to your post here, and Bob's your uncle.  Like this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...7614385900

EDIT:  All these tools are sold already, thought I'd mention that so people don't ask......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-10-2018, 10:41 AM)Mtobey Wrote: If anyone (Ivan?) can tell me how to attach photos direct from my computer's pictures location it would make all the hassles and disappointments I have instigated less frustrating. Photos taken with Nikon D 40 and loaded on my computer with Nikon Transfer. No other website that allows direct uploading has ever rejected my attempts. Help me and help all who are interested.

Thank you, Mike T.

I sent you a PM trying to describe how I do it.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
To let you know since you have been gone for a while you can now upload them directly from your computer.

When you post and before you hit "Post reply" do not go down as far and click on Browse.  You can only click on one picture at a time and then select up to I think up to 8 of the pictures are not to big.
Than you have to insert each one where you want them.  Just do a "Preview Post" to make sure everything is were you wanted them and then Post reply.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I am getting close to having a proper listing. Should be done in a couple of days. Most plane prices will seem high, at least the bench planes, but they have expensive irons and capirons in most cases. Thank you all for the help and patience, and especially the kind words for a "prodigal son."
I recently purchased a LN dovetail saw from Mike. Everything came exactly as described. I am very happy with the purchase and would not hesitate to buy from Mike again.