Apologies- More Nice Hand Tools to be Sold
stack it all up on a table and take one high res pic flip it all over and take a second pic then give one take it all price.. hey where are you located :-)
(04-04-2018, 12:57 PM)RKMBrown© Wrote: stack it all up on a table and take one high res pic flip it all over and take a second pic then give one take it all price.. hey where are you located :-)
IIRC, Judge Tobey is in Eastern Iowa...You can take his word to the bank....
Winkgrin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Awhile ago, I asked Cian to post what I called my "Walt Q" photo-said with affection and respect. Now that I have been told that I do not have to fight with PhotoBucket, I can post photos without that kind friend's help. I will try to add my picture here. There are a few items that are not for sale in the photo. I live in Davenport, Iowa, on the banks of the Mississippi River.

I began my list with a clear recognition of the rules, and I suppose that I  had "come to rely upon the kindness of strangers." And I was relying upon my past honorable participation (except the "duel" incident, added for a bit of humor.) on this forum for some understanding. Thank you to the veteran members who offered that support.

It has been over 10 years since I looked at items like these on ebay or here. The L-N and Veritas are easy to price but nothing else is so easy. Yes, I should have kept a journal. Also, for some of you, lack of original irons and capirons will be an increase in value, but for some it will be detrimental. In my earlier Swap 'N Sell post, "Primo Planes for Sale" I posted a very personal review of my life status. Things are no better-----except that my ex-wife of 33 years before I cruelly and stupidly divorced her, actually bought the house I now rent from her-not for profit, but to ensure that I would not end up homeless with my little dog and all of my shop stuff being picked through at a curbside. In that other house for 11 years I was never a day late with rent or other obligations.

Some of you will recall my personality- I spoke my mind, often provided useful information and once in awhile, lost my temper, but I believe most will say I was also generous and when I sold anything, the dealing was honest.

I cannot find the photo-I hope Cian still has it- I will message him.  ( I just took a few group shots- used Nikon and Nikon Transfer to my "pictures" on computer. That came out fine, but they will not attach here. Never had that problem on other forums. It always seemed to work smoothly with no format issues or other problems.
One glimpse of Mike's wares.  I'll work with him to get more pics posted.

[Image: DSC_0032.JPG]
(04-05-2018, 09:54 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ...................
IIRC, Judge Tobey is in Eastern Iowa...You can take his word to the bank....
Winkgrin

I can second that!

His word is sacrosanct.
Peter

My "day job"
I purchased a plane from him and can vouch for his integrity. My plane arrived promptly and exactly as discribed. Will buy from him anytime.

Jim
(04-07-2018, 04:12 PM)amtc Wrote: I purchased a plane from him and can vouch for his integrity. My plane arrived promptly and exactly as discribed. Will buy from him anytime.

Jim

I've dealt with Judge Mike in the past, highly recommended.  He's got some interesting stuff there in the pic......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Unfortunately all I have with me is a IPhone so I can't tell if the 606 is a round side or flat side? It looks like it next to the LN 10 1/4 but I can't tell for certain.

Jim
(04-07-2018, 11:00 PM)amtc Wrote: Unfortunately all I have with me is a IPhone so I can't tell if the 606 is a round side or flat side? It looks like it next to the LN 10 1/4 but I can't tell for certain.

Jim
Flatside and one of my favorites. With rarebear's work, except for new steel, it looks like an original out of its box.
If anyone (Ivan?) can tell me how to attach photos direct from my computer's pictures location it would make all the hassles and disappointments I have instigated less frustrating. Photos taken with Nikon D 40 and loaded on my computer with Nikon Transfer. No other website that allows direct uploading has ever rejected my attempts. Help me and help all who are interested.

Thank you, Mike T.