Is there a standard thickness for poured walls?
A $7 masonry chisel and a longer hammer drill bit let me drill a few holes and widen it out just enough to straighten it out and get the proper pitch. I think a Sharkbite valve is in my future.

ETA: I'm almost positive they drilled two separate holes, one from each side. Who does that? How !@#$%^& hard is it to do this right?
Was the outdoor valve open?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-07-2018, 12:32 PM)Cooler Wrote: Was the outdoor valve open?

Yes, the outdoor valve was open. The indoor valve was closed. The hose was attached, but both the ball valve at the end of the hose and the spray nozzle were both open. I honestly don't know how it froze. 

in any case, I was able to use a 12" masonry bit to drill through the "corner" of where the hole should have been (about an inch up and to the right from where it was). I drilled another below it, and then I chiseled out about half of the hole from the inside. This was a bit easier when I realized that the hole from the outside was pretty straight and the one from the inside was butchered. I was able to clean it out enough to get the new Sharkbite sillcock installed straight (rather as slanted down as possible). The actual valve location is inside the house, not in the middle of the concrete wall, and I moved the insulation in front of the shutoff point (so it shouldn't freeze).

I also anchored the outdoor flange to the wall properly, which of course the builders didn't do. They piled mistake on top of mistake on top of mistake until the butcher job was complete.