Glass Cook Top
Another factor in this discussion might be the quality of the glass in the cook top.  My brother in law makes messes all the time on his glass cook top and he clean it with similar products and methods already mentioned with no issues.  It's a better quality range.

Mine is low end, I've used similar techniques and cant' ever get it fully clean.  

Just my thoughts. Is it the glass, I don't know.
(04-20-2018, 12:25 PM)JKimel Wrote: Another factor in this discussion might be the quality of the glass in the cook top.  My brother in law makes messes all the time on his glass cook top and he clean it with similar products and methods already mentioned with no issues.  It's a better quality range.

Mine is low end, I've used similar techniques and cant' ever get it fully clean.  

Just my thoughts. Is it the glass, I don't know.

It appears that there are several types of ceramic-glass for the manufacturers to choose from.  But since none of the manufacturers boast about their glass, I always assumed that there was little difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass-ceramic

I have an induction stove top and that never gets nearly as hot as a conventional electric stove top.  So fewer things bake on.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.