WTB glass marbles
Hello all,

Here is a strange request.

Does anyone have any glass marbles kicking around the house that you can part with?

I really only need a few regular sized marbles and any buying options online are multiple dozen at a time.

Thank you very much,
Peter

My "day job"
Pm me your addess and the number and colors you would like and I'll drop them in the mail.  It's what you do for family.  I've had them since I was a kid, and I can spare whatever you need.

Smirk
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Aren't we family here?
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Last year I thought on uses some to put on top of lids for boxes to add more bling to it.  I did see some on EBay for singles or in multiples.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-05-2018, 12:19 PM)BrokenOlMarine Wrote: Pm me your addess and the number and colors you would like and I'll drop them in the mail.  It's what you do for family.  I've had them since I was a kid, and I can spare whatever you need.

Smirk

Thanks, Jim!

I'd say we are family.

We fight like family (Off Topic) 
Winkgrin

And we care for each other like family (prayers, support, Christmas charity, and sharing)

Add to that some of my closest friends come from WoodNet.

Sure thing, we are family.
Peter

My "day job"
I found bags of them at the Dollar Tree for $1.
You can drop them in a can of finish to take up space and get rid of the air.
With the cost of Waterlox these days the marbles are a worthy investment.
So let me get this straight Peter, you lost your marbles and you think Woodnet is a good place to ask for replacements? Now I really know they must be lost :-)
(04-06-2018, 12:22 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: So let me get this straight Peter, you lost your marbles and you think Woodnet is a good place to ask for replacements? Now I really know they must be lost :-)

Laugh

Guilty as charged 
Winkgrin
Peter

My "day job"