Tool Prices
If you are not in a rush, start at 70% of new. You can alway go lower. End price depends on demand and the situation.

I had to sell of my fathers wood processing business. He had a custom made shape and sand machine that cost him 120,000 with the tooling. Ended up selling for 40,000.

Why? Demand and the building it sat in for two years while trying to sell it was sold.

In this process I saw some machines sell for more than expected and others for less.
(04-07-2018, 07:29 AM)Cecil Wrote: I don't want to get political, but there is a reality facing us.  If the current volleys continue in the trade war, tool prices will rise.  Thus, used tools in good shape will also rise in price.  That may happen as quickly as a couple of months.  Personally, I would wait that long to see what happens.

Grizzlies is still made in Taiwan so they should still be good.  Nova and Powermatic and Delta and several others are all from China.  I just wonder tho IF it does happen (Trump has not done a trade war yet just talked about it) is how fast America will pick up the slack and start building again or even go to Canada with General products.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.