Free Grizzly 1023 Corte Madera
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/d/g...51772.html

condition: good 
make / manufacturer: Grizzly 
model name / number: G1023 

Great saw but I don't use it anymore and is taking up space in my garage. A bit older but strong.
Come take it.

Call or text Susie 415-246-1198
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Well you don't see that every day.
Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

O my lord!
Big eek
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(04-06-2018, 11:14 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Well you don't see that every day.
Cool

Honestly isn't that rare.
Remember I picked up the PM 63 just last week
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

How is it I constantly hear how expensive California is yet the best deals I’ve ever seen on tools are always in california
-Marc

(04-06-2018, 11:53 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: How is it I constantly hear how expensive California is yet the best deals I’ve ever seen on tools are always in california

You need to pay for the place to store them.

Phil Thien

(04-06-2018, 11:53 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: How is it I constantly hear how expensive California is yet the best deals I’ve ever seen on tools are always in california

I hear they have free tata viewing there also.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(04-06-2018, 12:04 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I hear they have free tata viewing there also.

From what I've noticed, the "People's Republic of California" have a lot of folks that don't have an interest in making a lot of tangible things, in the sense of a physical construct, but are much more interested in the creation of intellectual property; that may just be my impression as a person involved in the tech industry, i.e. Silicon Valley centric.  But sometimes impressions ring true.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
You would be surprised at the number of craftsman located here.  There are fewer pattern makers than there used to be but then again 3D printing does a lot of that.

Phil Thien

(04-06-2018, 03:57 PM)Bob10 Wrote: You would be surprised at the number of craftsman located here.  There are fewer pattern makers than there used to be but then again 3D printing does a lot of that.

Oh, no doubt, please don't take this as an indictment of everyone, as the number of notable CA craftsmen is legion, i.e., Sam Maloof (who I had the pleasure of meeting personally), Krenov, et al. It's just that the "great unwashed" seem more interested in other things.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis