PM66 won't start
Cap

Cap 2

Al

Look on Amazon or Ebay
I turn, therefore I am!
(04-07-2018, 06:15 PM)00lightning Wrote: I was also surprised on the price.  The capacitor is made by Baldor and shipping is high ($14).

It's a Baldor motor, and Baldor/Reliance (now owned by ABB) is selling the replacment part at list, but there's nothing special about it as long as it's the right type, voltage, and capacitance.  Buying a replacment part like that from them is like buying a wiper blade from your car dealer.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(04-08-2018, 07:00 AM)TDKPE Wrote: It's a Baldor motor, and Baldor/Reliance (now owned by ABB) is selling the replacment part at list, but there's nothing special about it as long as it's the right type, voltage, and capacitance.  Buying a replacment part like that from them is like buying a wiper blade from your car dealer.

If you have prime, this is less than 10 bucks, doesnt get much simpler:

https://www.amazon.com/MARS-Motors-Armat...+capacitor