Chicagoland--Walnut Pieces-FREE*GONE*
Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.
(04-07-2018, 11:15 AM)misterstockwell Wrote: Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.

Big eek
Peter

My "day job"
(04-07-2018, 11:15 AM)misterstockwell Wrote: Cleaning out the shop so I can move. Does anyone have any interest in some walnut pieces that are leftovers from various projects? The price is FREE! Most are around 2" thick, and a variety of widths and lengths, but most under 18" long and 8" width. They will have to hit the burnpile if no takers this weekend. I am in Elburn, IL. Pickup only.

That would be wonderful for wood turning material.  To bad you do not want to ship it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The wood has been spoken for--thanks.
Darn, I missed this by a few days... I work out in Sugar Grove so it was just down the street ;-)
Remember, in the next world you're on your own!
Don't be so sure! I had one cancellation this weekend, and another is expected to come get it today. If they don't show up, I will post here on this thread.
Back up for grabs!
(04-11-2018, 12:01 PM)misterstockwell Wrote: Back up for grabs!

If mebert backs out I will take them.
All gone now--thanks everyone!