Photo posting error
Exclamation    
I think the system is messed up, as I tried 2-3 times yesterday to post a pic.

When I hit add attachment, the page changes, but never fully changes. It goes to a blank screen.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Re: Photo posting error by Stwood_ (I think the system i...)
Test.......................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Agree - I started a thread on some damage to a table in the 'Finishing' forum - tried to add 2 of my own pics as attachments and had the same results - I then uploaded to my image sharing website (SmugMug) and inserted each w/ a URL as an image which worked.  Dave Smile

P.S. just tried again - no go - but again I was able to upload one of the pics using the 'Image Insert' icon and an url.  Now I'm a big one for adding pics and the 'Attachments' option has always worked for me in the past.

Piedmont North Carolina
Still no go for me today
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Re: RE: Photo posting error by Stwood_ (Still no go for me t...)
(04-08-2018, 11:12 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Still no go for me today

Me too. I tried twice yesterday and twice more today. HTTP Error 500
yep, same issue here
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Still not able to put up pictures

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
(04-07-2018, 02:00 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I think the system is messed up, as I tried 2-3 times yesterday to post a pic.

When I hit add attachment, the page changes, but never fully changes. It goes to a blank screen.

Me too.
Tried yesterday, and a couple of day ago, just get a blank screen after hitting "add attachment".
  Re: RE: Photo posting error by AgGEM ([quote='Stwood_' pid...)
(04-11-2018, 07:36 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Me too.
Tried yesterday, and a couple of day ago, just get a blank screen after hitting "add attachment".

Yes does the same for me.

**Hello Admin*****
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Admin fixt it...

Wink