All SOLD - Record 778, PC 690 router base, LV sharpening jig/blade holder
Record 778 shoulder plane. Excellent condition and ready to go. Some paint fading on the bottom of the fence but not worn through. $100 plus $12 shipping. New price is $90 plus shipping and PP fees.

Record plane has been SOLD.

[attachment=9735]

[attachment=9736]

[attachment=9737]

[attachment=9738]

DAMAGED Porter Cable 690 router base with base plate and two extra handles included. Please see pics for damage. I've used it in this condition but selling for parts. $10 plus $8 shipping. $8 plus shipping and PP fees. SOLD

[attachment=9739]

[attachment=9740]

Lee Valley sharpening jig with small blade holder. Blade holder magnets need to be epoxied back into the holder (see pics). $40 plus $5 shipping. $30 plus shipping and PP fees. SOLD

[attachment=9741]

[attachment=9742]
Bump for new prices
(04-12-2018, 02:39 PM)gov.cheese Wrote: Bump for new prices

Lee Valley sharpening jig and PC router base are sold pending payment. Record plane still available.
Good price on the Record. IIRC, about what I've seen these going for new for many years ago.
(04-13-2018, 02:02 PM)Cian Wrote: Good price on the Record.  IIRC, about what I've seen these going for new for many years ago.

REcord 778s don't come up very often, the double rod fence distinguishes them from the #78, and is a distinct improvement.  I would not part with mine.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-13-2018, 02:02 PM)Cian Wrote: Good price on the Record.  IIRC, about what I've seen these going for new for many years ago.
What he said, I am so tempted to pull the trigger on this one!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Congratulations on selling the 778, I was the highest bidder but got sniped at the last second.
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-17-2018, 11:56 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Congratulations on selling the 778, I was the highest bidder but got sniped at the last second.

Thanks!

All items are sold.