Bandsaw blade broke
My Laguna resaw king blade broke today. I've had it for several years and used it quite a bit so I guess it's time for a new resaw blade. Besides, it bent the crap out of it so I don't think it can be repaired. It's a 16HD so the blade needs to be 145" long. I'd rather not spend $250.00 on a new one but I do want a carbide tipped blade so I'm looking for recommendations.

Thanks
Frank
(04-08-2018, 03:43 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: My Laguna resaw king blade broke today. I've had it for several years and used it quite a bit so I guess it's time for a new resaw blade. Besides, it bent the crap out of it so I don't think it can be repaired. It's a 16HD so the blade needs to be 145" long. I'd rather not spend $250.00 on a new one but I do want a carbide tipped blade so I'm looking for recommendations.

Thanks
Frank

I think you'll be pleased with both the price and smooth cutting of the Lennox Woodmaster CT.  For really fast (and smooth) cutting get the 1.3 tpi if your saw can tension a 1" wide blade; otherwise, go with the 2 tpi, 3/4" blade.  Connecticut Saw sells and sharpens the Woodmaster CT.  There are other places to buy one, but that's the only place I've found so far that can sharpen them.  

John
Thanks John! I’ll check that out.
Frank