Tacklife bevel & angle gauge $8 on Amazon
Tacklife MDP02 Advanced Digital Protractor Level / Bevel Gauge/ Angle Gauge / Angle Finder with Automatic Shutdown, Magnetic Based, Battery Included

Copy that description and paste it into the Amazon search bar, then use the discount code XR3ZZN9U in checkout to reduce the price to $7.99. It'll show as $17.99 until you apply the code.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(04-08-2018, 10:14 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: Tacklife MDP02 Advanced Digital Protractor Level / Bevel Gauge/ Angle Gauge / Angle Finder with Automatic Shutdown, Magnetic Based, Battery Included

Copy that description and paste it into the Amazon search bar, then use the discount code XR3ZZN9U in checkout to reduce the price to $7.99. It'll show as $17.99 until you apply the code.

Thanks I got it for just over $5 no idea why it was lower
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks, I grabbed one too.
That is a really good buy.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(04-08-2018, 10:14 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: Tacklife MDP02 Advanced Digital Protractor Level / Bevel Gauge/ Angle Gauge / Angle Finder with Automatic Shutdown, Magnetic Based, Battery Included

Thanks Greg, ordered mine!
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
It was $7.19 for me.
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

Seems the deal is over. Shows as $15.97 now (Prime)
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Mine was $7.19.   Thanks for the heads-up

RP
Mine shipped today

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I received mine today. Works perfectly.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com