Tacklife bevel & angle gauge $8 on Amazon
(04-10-2018, 04:29 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: I received mine today. Works perfectly.

Mine showed up didn't use it yet
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Promo worked for me.....$7.19.
(04-10-2018, 06:55 PM)joe1086 Wrote: Promo worked for me.....$7.19.
Mine is coming tomorrow.  Prime is great.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Didn’t work for me either.
Promo code worked for me.
Weird.  Coupon code did not work for me yesterday (said expired).  I noticed in the thread that people were getting it to work today so I checked Amazon again and under the heading, they had a promotion for 60% off today only.  I clicked on the redeem button and it automatically changed the price to $7.19 in my cart.  Thanks!
I have a Wixey unit that I use on my table saw. Is there a reason to purchase this, also?
Semper fi,
Brad

Its the same deal as the wixey angle finder.
(04-11-2018, 01:32 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I have a Wixey unit that I use on my table saw.  Is there a reason to purchase this, also?

If the batteries on this will last, yes.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Mine came today.
Thanks again for the heads up!