Who sells hinges like these?
nyone know where I can buy butterfly hinges like the ones in this photo?  They are 1-1/2" high at the hinge.  So far I haven't been able to find any quite like them.  Thanks.

John

[Image: tiHNUGI1x1g33B29d_sPerJdw8zKg_oTAmhagM-K...06-h566-no]
Are those a sort of punched/molded tin? Or more substantial like a casting?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
No pic shows. When I click on it, it takes me to Google log in.
(04-09-2018, 02:31 PM)Herb G Wrote: No pic shows. When I click on it, it takes me to Google log in.

It was showing before, now it is not.    If you Goggle butterfly hinges and view images you can come close but without the added projection on the door side.  Roly
(04-09-2018, 02:39 PM)Roly Wrote: It was showing before, now it is not.    If you Goggle butterfly hinges and view images you can come close but without the added projection on the door side.  Roly

Take a look now; it should be OK.  Google Photos has some quirks and I sometimes forget how to deal with them.  

Thanks for your patience.  

John
Still no joy on the picture.

I have ordered from here Vandykes for other things and have been very happy with their products and service.
(04-09-2018, 07:53 PM)wood-chips Wrote: Still no joy on the picture.

I have ordered from here Vandykes for other things and have been very happy with their products and service.

OK, maybe it works now.  

What Vandykes sells is pretty typical of what I'm finding, but not what I need.  But thanks, when you can't see what I'm looking for it's pretty hard to guess!

John
Google "decorative stamped hinges".  Lots of sources:  https://www.google.com/search?q=decorati...66&bih=662

Some of them are genuine antiques and you might find an exact match.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Those look VERY similar to hinges used on “Hoosier” style cabinets. 
Do a search, there are a couple of companies that make reproduction Hoosier parts for restorers.

Ok, did a search: Kennedy Hardware
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(04-10-2018, 05:10 PM)handi Wrote: Those look VERY similar to hinges used on “Hoosier” style cabinets. 
Do a search, there are a couple of companies that make reproduction Hoosier parts for restorers.

Ok, did a search: Kennedy Hardware

Yeah, similar, but Hoosier style cabinets use 3/8" offset hinges like in your link.  I need flat, surface mounted ones.  

John