SOLD - L-N small, bronze flat spokeshave
(04-10-2018, 04:50 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Tell me this then.  One time a guy bought a tool from me through regular goods and services.  I shipped it to him and it was delivered through UPS.

I did NOT use PayPal shipping though.  So this dude files a claim with PayPal to say he never got item. Since I did NOT use PayPal to ship the item, I had no proof it sent, according to them, so he got hims money back...

I got screwed by doing it the right way. Whats to keep buyers from abusing this.  I like F&F because it is non refundable...

Didn't UPS confirm the package was delivered? I find it hard to believe that Paypal took back your money even though UPS showed it was delivered. I've done dozens, perhaps scores of transactions using paypal over the last ten years or so, and I've never once used "paypal shipping." Is there any such thing as "paypal shipping"? Packages are delivered via the post office, UPS or FedEx. I've never once had a problem.
(04-10-2018, 05:18 PM)David Katz Wrote: Didn't UPS confirm the package was delivered? I find it hard to believe that Paypal took back your money even though UPS showed it was delivered. I've done dozens, perhaps scores of transactions using paypal over the last ten years or so, and I've never once used "paypal shipping." Is there any such thing as "paypal shipping"? Packages are delivered via the post office, UPS or FedEx. I've never once had a problem.

I will move my part of this conversation to another thread.  This isn't the place for me to ask my questions.

Sorry.
(04-10-2018, 04:15 PM)David Katz Wrote: If you transfer from a paypal account there are also no fees. The only instance where fees are paid in F&F is when the funds come from a credit card, but that is true when paying for goods and services as well.

yes, that's what I said.  And I don't want PP attached to a bank account because if I use it for selling and there is a charge-back, it can freeze funds in that account.  Easier just to have a dedicated CC with a small limit attached.  If I sell things, that card card is credited.

When I buy and the seller is NOT using F&F, there are no fees charged to me.  The seller pays the fees because PP is acting as the credit card processor.  Same as if I was using the CC at the candy store to buy 23# of licorice.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(04-10-2018, 10:23 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: What are you talking about??? There's no need for a new cap...the cap is in perfect condition. Everything (actually, the one thing it does) works exactly as it should. Poor lighting of these pics makes the bronze look dingier than it is. 

[Image: album-72157693750631991]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18706440@N...750631991/

I was asking about the right side of the cap see second arrow on the right..
Wow wow wow! The small shoulder and LN 4.5 I bought from Sanford are perfect. Awesome seller! I should have just took the spokeshave too but its going to a better user than I. Thanks again for the sale!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(04-11-2018, 01:29 PM)RKMBrown© Wrote: [Image: album-72157693750631991]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18706440@N...750631991/

I was asking about the right side of the cap see second arrow on the right..

I zoomed in and it looks like some sawdust.
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.