Forum use question
Didn't know where to post this:

When I type into the dialog box, I sometimes get a long delay for the words to appear.  This leads to mis-spellng and frustration. Likewise, in correcting the errors there is a delay. Very frustrating. My connection is fairly fast.

In typing this, almost every word with double letters had to be retyped.
Upset What's up?
No idea. Works fine for me on an iPhone.
I have seen this on occasion.  I sometimes post from a minimalist computer though.
(04-10-2018, 09:05 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: Didn't know where to post this:

When I type into the dialog box, I sometimes get a long delay for the words to appear.  This leads to mis-spellng and frustration. Likewise, in correcting the errors there is a delay. Very frustrating. My connection is fairly fast.

In typing this, almost every word with double letters had to be retyped.
Upset What's up?

I was told by a friend to empty the browser cache.
You might check your computers task manager and see what is running to take up your resources. Reboot- virus check- spyware check- cookie check. Foxfire will load up and start hogging.

I have that problem only when I'm running 7 tabs at the same time with a video.
That happens when the batteries are going dead in my wireless keyboard.
(04-10-2018, 02:15 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: I was told by a friend to empty the browser cache.

If you're using a PC and not a Mac, there is a great free utility that cleans up all the krap in your browser and directories.  Keeps everything running smoothly and improves performance.  Legit, I've been using it on my PC for years, just wish they had a Mac version as well.  I run it about 3 times a week, pretty painless.  Here's the link:

https://www.glarysoft.com/glary-utilities/download/
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis