Cherry deacons bench build completed
The bench is finally done. Was an enjoyable build with new techniques learned. Interesting how light the cherry is compared to the rest of the cherry furniture in the living room that was made a few years ago. I forget sometimes how much the cherry has aged. Thanks for looking it was fun to documenting this build.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
That's a real beauty Rick!!
Looks great. I likie!!!

Yes on the cherry darkening/lightening. I started replacing our kitchen cabinets about 7? years ago, and just now trying to finish up. The upper boxes are way darker than the lower cabs I just put in.
It will all match eventually
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Beautiful work!  thanks for sharing.
First class work all around Rick. You certainly did justice to that cherry slab.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Thanks for all the kind comments.

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff