Good score if you're in CT
I have moved from Southington, Ct unfortunately I had to leave more there than I wanted to. Person I lived with wants it out, a lot of hard maple slabs, a lot of it can be made into really nice slab tables right now, the rest can be milled into highly figured lumber, I cut the trees down 6/7 years ago, all air dried. There's a bunch of other wood there an a few clamps and other stuff. Dang good score, it's free. Message me if you're interested. She wants it out. I have a couple pics of some big wall hangings I did out. Of some of it, find them on FB or I can link them to you.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
(04-14-2018, 09:59 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: I have moved from Southington, Ct unfortunately I had to leave more there than I wanted to. Person I lived with wants it out, a lot of hard maple slabs, a lot of it can be made into really nice slab tables right now, the rest can be milled into highly figured lumber, I cut the trees down 6/7 years ago, all air dried. There's a bunch of other wood there an a few clamps and other stuff. Dang good score, it's free. Message me if you're interested. She wants it out. I have a couple pics of some big wall hangings I did out. Of some of it, find them on FB or I can link them to you.

PM sent
(04-14-2018, 09:59 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: I have moved from Southington, Ct unfortunately I had to leave more there than I wanted to. Person I lived with wants it out, a lot of hard maple slabs, a lot of it can be made into really nice slab tables right now, the rest can be milled into highly figured lumber, I cut the trees down 6/7 years ago, all air dried. There's a bunch of other wood there an a few clamps and other stuff. Dang good score, it's free. Message me if you're interested. She wants it out. I have a couple pics of some big wall hangings I did out. Of some of it, find them on FB or I can link them to you.

I sure wish I was closer since me and the guys would love to have the wood and thick stuff to would be wonderful.  Hope someone that needs it gets it.
Yes

Thank you for sharing this.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The stack of Maple is about 8/9 feet wide and 3/4 feet high, I went through it last year and cut and sorted it for flatness and usability, thickness is 4/4 to 10/4. most was cut to about 4/5 feet long, there are at least 10/15 pieces that would make slab tables to die for, most is up to about 24 inches wide. This is the deal of the century if you like maple slab tables.
Jim

Fred Kingston...052708
(04-15-2018, 06:30 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: The stack of Maple is about 8/9 feet wide and 3/4 feet high, I went through it last year and cut and sorted it for flatness and usability, thickness is 4/4 to 10/4. most was cut to about 4/5 feet long, there are at least 10/15 pieces that would make slab tables to die for, most is up to about 24 inches wide. This is the deal of the century if you like maple slab tables.

Eek
Eek  I think I live in the wrong state.
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Woods gone I've been told. Hope a wood netter got it.
Jim

Fred Kingston...052708