A little wooden tabletop
A project I finished a few months ago.[Image: IMG_20180202_172054583.jpg]
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 NKJV
Nice work,  what did you do about legs and a frame?
(04-16-2018, 06:43 PM)John Mark Wrote: A project I finished a few months ago.[Image: IMG_20180202_172054583.jpg]

John - I'm not seeing the image just the box above w/ question mark inside - obviously, Barry seems to have viewed the pic?  Not sure what the issue may be?  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
(04-17-2018, 12:04 PM)giradman Wrote: John - I'm not seeing the image just the box above w/ question mark inside - obviously, Barry seems to have viewed the pic?  Not sure what the issue may be?  Dave
Smile

Same here.
Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
(04-17-2018, 12:19 PM)scpapa Wrote: Same here.
Rick

Thanks, I'll see if I can fix that. I hosted it on Google+. What are you all using for pictures?
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 NKJV
(04-16-2018, 07:43 PM)barryvabeach Wrote: Nice work,  what did you do about legs and a frame?

Thanks.
Nothing.
Laugh
It was a custom job for a startup importer from the DC area. He'll be getting a steel base made separately. Right now it sitting in a warehouse here in El Salvador. It's Guanacaste.
John
nice top what kind of wood is it ?
sort of looks like Walnut with a lot of sap wood except it appears to me that it is more reddish in color than the walnut in my area "Michigan"
(04-17-2018, 04:27 PM)oakey Wrote: John
nice top what kind of wood is it ?
sort of  looks like  Walnut with a lot of sap wood except it appears to me that it is  more reddish in color   than the walnut in my area "Michigan"

Guanacaste, sometimes known as Parota. Yes it's color is similar to Walnut. Texture is not near as fine as walnut.  I've lived most of my life in Northern Indiana... Really enjoying getting to know 
new tropical woods.
(04-17-2018, 02:08 PM)John Mark Wrote: Thanks, I'll see if I can fix that. I hosted it on Google+. What are you all using for pictures?

John - I'm on a MBPro using Safari - did a DL which did not open in Preview despite being labelled a JPEG image - so opened in Chrome which worked - image below for those who have not been able to view the pic - looks great!  Dave
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
(04-17-2018, 11:48 PM)giradman Wrote: John - I'm on a MBPro using Safari - did a DL which did not open in Preview despite being labelled a JPEG image - so opened in Chrome which worked - image below for those who have not been able to view the pic - looks great!  Dave
Smile

Thanks and Thanks