FS: barbed threaded inserts and bolts PRICE DROP
Hi all,

I've been inactive on WoodNet for a while, but go back quite a ways. I am looking to sell some hardware at a fair price, with free shipping. Please contact me with any questions. Because there's been over 100 views, and no response, I've dropped the prices as shown below. I didn't drop the cost of 10, because shipping eats a lot of the cost for so few. I'll accept paypal or a personal check.

Threaded Inserts:
I have multiple 10 packs of new old stock KNOCK DOWN KD Fasteners, 1/4-20 X 13mm Die Cast Type A Zinc threaded inserts, with barbed exterior. The 10 packs are labeled Woodworkers Supply, Part No. 812-438. Larger quantities may be bagged in bulk. To use, tap in place in prebored holes to add1/4-20 machine threads to wooden components.

They have no flanges, so they can be driven below the wood surface. 13mm length.
Use a 11/32" diameter pilot hole in softwoods and a 23/64" diameter pilot hole in harder materials.

2" bolts, allen head:
I have multiple 10 packs of KNOCK DOWN bolts, 1/4-20 X 2" dark bronze finish steel. Can be driven with a 4mm or 5/32" allen driver. Low profile head, with outside diameter of head of 5/8". They are unused, but have been gathering some dust. 

Prices all include free shipping, and are as follows - note these prices are for 10 [or more] pieces, not for pairs. If you want them in pairs, that's fine, let me know - so, for example, 10 inserts will cost the same as 5 pairs of inserts and bolts. I am happy to provide them any way you like. 

Pack of 10: $5.99
Pack of 30: $15
Pack of 50: $25
Pack of 100: $45
Pack of 250: $100
Pack of 500: $190

I've lowered the prices again. Unfortunately, 10 cost half the selling price to ship, so they aren't coming down, but all the rest are. All prices include shipping. Let me know if you want inserts, bolts, or pairs, prices are per unit.

10 - $5.99
30 - $12
50 - $19
100 - $36
250 - $90
500 - $175
(04-29-2018, 06:16 AM)dov tayles Wrote: I've lowered the prices again. Unfortunately, 10 cost half the selling price to ship, so they aren't coming down, but all the rest are. All prices include shipping. Let me know if you want inserts, bolts, or pairs, prices are per unit.

10 - $5.99
30 - $12
50 - $19
100 - $36
250 - $90
500 - $175

100 pair have been sold, still have some left....
(05-01-2018, 10:21 AM)dov tayles Wrote: Shameless bump to the top - still have more inserts and bolts available. Thanks.
There's been a great response so far, and I still have plenty available. Feel free to PM me if the quantity you want is not listed above.
Bolts are all gone, but I still have some threaded inserts available.