A couple more
I have a couple more baileys for sale. First up is a Bailey #5. The japanning is about 90%. The tote and knob are rosewood and have been refinished. All that need to be done to both plane is to sharpen and then put them to use. Nothing extra to buy, no cleaning, no hours spent lapping,  no nothing. I will ever sharpen, this weeks special is $5 extra per plane. Asking $85 plus shipping

And the other is a Bailey #4C type 12. It has been stripped and repainted to resemble japanning. The wood is rosewood and there is very little wear and tear on the knob and tote. Again will sharpen for $5 extra. Asking $80 plus shipping.

I can ship both together to your door for $175 That is another $5 off , $185 if I sharpen. 

I still have the Bailey 6C from last week It can be seen in last weeks post. I can double up planes in that box also.

Thanks for looking.

Tom