solid surface countertop material
Some time back I was looking for some solid surface counter-top material to use for things like a base for a crosscut sled. Tried some of the custom kitchen places, the few that had any remnants wanted really high prices. Finally came across a large counter-top of 1/2" solid white, had to cut it into two pieces to fit in my van, but the price was right. And I now have much more than I need. The material is 30" wide, including a lip on the front edge. 95" length, one end has an 8" X 8" (roughly) missing section. Asking $100 for the entire piece. Also willing to sell portions, at a cost of $15 per lineal foot ( $6/sq foot), the end with the missing section at $10 for one foot. The stuff is heavy, really don't want to get involved with trying to ship. Scandia is about 25 miles NE of St. Paul, MN.