My Next Shop
(05-13-2018, 06:16 PM)Foggy Wrote: If that is the storm room in the third picture I would strongly recommend rehanging the door to open inward. If you are sheltering in there and the building comes crashing down you quite likely going to be trapped in there by debris until someone comes along to clear the way for the door to open. That could be minutes, hours, days, weeks, orĀ until you die of thirst or starvation.

I'll certainly take that under advisement. lol
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
(05-13-2018, 06:16 PM)Foggy Wrote: If that is the storm room in the third picture I would strongly recommend rehanging the door to open inward. If you are sheltering in there and the building comes crashing down you quite likely going to be trapped in there by debris until someone comes along to clear the way for the door to open. That could be minutes, hours, days, weeks, orĀ until you die of thirst or starvation.

Or just keep an axe mounted to the wall inside.