WTB: Blackburn Tools Rakemaker II
If anyone has one lying around please let me know.

Thanks...
I've been on the waiting list for years.... Several years. I'm guessing that Isaac has dropped the manufacturing of them completely.
If you get more than one reply, please forward any extras to me.

Thanks!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(04-21-2018, 09:30 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: I've been on the waiting list for years.... Several years. I'm guessing that Isaac has dropped the manufacturing of them completely.
If you get more than one reply, please forward any extras to me.

Thanks!
Waiting over 3 years here myself! Isaac did post this on his site at some point:

"Due to an overwhelming workload, I am suspending production of the RM II while I search for a machine shop to take up manufacturing some of the parts for me."
Folks, I’ve had one of these sitting in a drawer for a few years and guess it’s safe to say good chance I’m not going to use it at this point...so, please let me know if any of you are interested. It’s the Rakemaker II with level and walnut handle, includes detailed instructions. Never even held a file, brand new. I’ll sell for list of $105 plus shipping. It will fit safely in a small flat rate, which is $7.20.

Please let me know if any questions. Thanks for looking.

Kevin

P.S. Can’t figure out how to shrink pics in order to post, so please PM me with email address and I’ll send that way. I guarantee it is mint, never used. Thanks again.
(04-22-2018, 12:50 PM)kwadams Wrote: Folks, I’ve had one of these sitting in a drawer for a few years and guess it’s safe to say good chance I’m not going to use it at this point...so, please let me know if any of you are interested. It’s the Rakemaker II with level and walnut handle, includes detailed instructions. Never even held a file, brand new. I’ll sell for list of $105 plus shipping. It will fit safely in a small flat rate, which is $7.20.

Please let me know if any questions. Thanks for looking.

Kevin

P.S. Can’t figure out how to shrink pics in order to post, so please PM me with email address and I’ll send that way. I guarantee it is mint, never used. Thanks again.

I'm not willing to pay full price, so my "WTB" is officially withdrawn. Have at it, folks.
Rakemaker is sold, thanks for the interest.

And thanks, David, for your note. I did contact David via PM to give him first dibs before I offered here.

Kevin
For what it’s worth, Lee Valley sells something very similar for a fraction of the price. It works fine for me. Check it out:
www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=70465&cat=1,43072,43086