What Did I Buy? I have a router table.
I just picked up a router table. Never used one. It has a Freud fence and a woodpecker insert. The router is a PC 8902. I am not real sure what the other fence looking thing is. The insert plate has the reducing rings. There is a box brass collets too and a few other doo dads. Also there is a mobile base.  Not sure who makes the table or what the track in the table is for since it has two tracks . I oaid $170. Did i get took?

By the way....if you dont have a scissor lift, you should....only way I could get this off alone.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Here are a couple more oics...

Attached Files Image(s)

You did just fine.....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(04-22-2018, 08:14 PM)Admiral Wrote: You did just fine.....

Looks like a fine tool, and a great price.
Any idea why the double track or the extra fence?
RT is such a useful tool.
Watch your fingers.
Don't trap work between the fence and the tool. As a general rule.
Ag
Two fences, maybe two setups for two operations, not sure. Or, fences could be set parallel to each other to make feeding material through easier for something like a rabbet or a slot cutting operation - just push it through.
Looks like you did good!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Congrats! I have one of those PC 890 series routers in my table - has worked well for my modest needs.  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Looks like one guy took that t track and replace the MDF fence with it.  Maybe it came wirh it? Who knows.  

Oddly, my Shopsmith featherboards  that won't fit a standard TS slot will fit this so that's good.

Attached Files Image(s)