Long time comin' - 1872 Amoskeg Fire Engine
Hi, Guys

I finally finished a project I've been working on - off & on - for several months. Every piece had to be made in the shop (some of them more than once...
Crazy  ). I figure I've got about 60 hours in it and 17 different flavors of wood...

[Image: eiw2E84.jpg]

[Image: qQhjh1m.jpg]

[Image: xu6PUPh.jpg]

[Image: PD98WFL.jpg]

[Image: AYnIN5l.jpg]

[Image: 7uCCcL8.jpg]

[Image: lcNStgI.jpg]

[Image: Okf0umX.jpg]

Thanks for lookin'!
Yes

As always, questions & comments are always welcome...
Winkgrin 

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
No words I could say describe how great this project looks. My hat off to you! Some day I can only hope to become half as good as that.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

That is beautifully done.
[Image: 1847312786.gif] 

Again no words to adequately express myself.

BTW I had to go elsewhere for the thumbs up doohickeys.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Double Ditto what has already been said!!!

Your work is amazing!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Whoa!! Cowabunga!!! Fantastic!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Killer!!!

Doug
I almost bought one just like it at Ikea

Congrats that took way more skill and patience than I will ever possess
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Beautiful work there.
Most impressive!
Ag
(04-23-2018, 11:36 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I almost bought one just like it at Ikea

Laugh

A tip of the morning coffee cup to you, Dave.  Beautiful work.  
Yes